Thursday, August 21, 2008

Aug 21, 2008

Mom is doing fair, but losing weight again. She is down to 88 pounds. She is tired and sleeps most of the time. She is not confused except about the date and time. She doesn't eat much and it is hard to get calories into her as she only eats a few bites and is not hungry.

Everyone has gone home now and our granddaughter Rose Wightman has moved in with us to help us take care of mom. I went back to work last Friday. I worked Friday and Saturday evening and Monday and Tuesday night. I slept most of Tuesday and off and on Wednesday.

Thank God for Rose being here as David is not allowed to pick up or move more than 5 pounds for another 3-4 weeks. I will work Evening shift tonight and tomorrow and then have 6 days off.

Thanks for the cards and the prayers. Mom enjoys the cards and the prayers help us all. You can call and talk to Mom too.

Bonnie

1 comment:

April said...

I'm glad Rose is there to help. I'll stop in some day after work this week.