July 18 0600
Mom was doing a little better last night. She woke up, stayed awake for about 30 minutes, and ate a few bites of applesauce. When asked she agreed she was feeling better. She remembered the day before, and she watched a few minutes of TV.
I called this morning and the nurse said she is more alert, moving better (still needs help) and ate some yogurt this morning. Still on 100% Oxygen and desaturates ( oxygen level goes down too low) on room air.
She still can't take a deep breath, and is coughing (that's a good thing) when she tries to take a deep breath. She needs to cough that junk up out of her lungs.
Don't know when she'll be able to get out of bed, or how long she'll be in the hospital.
Post a comment so I know who's reading. I'll tell her; that will cheer her up a little.
Bonnie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Please give her our love... I know that you are all trying to protect my feelings, but I need to know if I need to come sooner... cuz I will. I will skip the reunion and just come up there, if you think I should. It will take me at least three days to drive.. and I want, no, need to see her. I am glad she is doing better today.. please let me know what you think... Hugs and kisses to nana.. from all of us!
thanks for keeping us updated sis...
Post a Comment